Saturday, August 30, 2014

HELLO!

Welcome to my cooking page!

My names is Amanda and I have decided to share my adventures in cooking that I do in my Kitchen.

As a mother of 2 I hardly get anytime or space that is JUST MINE. Any mothers would agree that you need to find something that you can have as just yours. So for me cooking is my escape, my yoga, my meditation.

I love to experiment in the kitchen and discover new flavors in different aspects of food. I am in a health kick and trying to bring my family and myself to a healthier side of eating. If you ever have any idea on how I can make my dinners healthier PLEASE leave a comment and let me know! :)

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy what you find and cook till your heart and home are happy!

-Amanda Gonzalez
Founder & CEO at Stellarmanicmommy2
Founder & CEO at Cooking with a Manic Mommy
Founder & CEO of The Blogger Gaxlay
Co Founder & Writer at Two Traveling Mamas
Bussiness Developement Manager at Up All Night Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment